Hopefully, even if we’ve lost some good versions of it, we all really just love what love is and what it stands for. After all, the basis of giving back really is love. We made a list of 8 fun things you can do to show love on Valentine’s Day to help you love the day of love, even if you’re single!
1. Volunteer locally in your community. Extending a hand to others is the best way to love.
2. Make homemade cards for your friends and family. Who doesn’t love craft time?! Gifts from the heart mean so much to people. You can also deliver cards to the local children’s hospital or elderly home.
3. Invite some friends over and bake yummy treats that you love! The more chocolate the better.
4. Purchase our LoveNOW necklace to proclaim your love! www.no1without.com
5. Give Blood. Spread love and save lives at your local blood bank or hospital.
6. Send letters of love and support to soldiers away from home. www.anysoldier.com
7. Thank someone that serves you and show them love. (The mailman, the bank teller, the checker at the grocery store, the bus driver.)
8. Raise awareness on your social media for causes that pull your heart strings. Use the day of love to educate.